Tuesday, May 6, 2014

5.6.14 Progress Report

Weigh in this morning showed 3 pounds of weight loss(despite vacationing last week), measurements around the hips and waist showed 1/2" lost in both areas.  I did experience the trouble sleeping that I experienced during my last FF last night.  Despite getting up at 6:30 Monday morning I was unable to fall asleep until after midnight, woke up at 6:30 again this morning, though only 6 1/2 hours of sleep, I still feel refreshed and good.  I did break the FF this morning with a great breakfast of what I called Breakfast Fajita Scramble:  Broke the sausage up into chunks and roasted them at 400 until browned in my cast iron skillet, as well as the mushrooms and peppers(which I already had roasted and peeled, they just needed to be heated up.)

4 oz New York Sausage Co. Italian Sausage
1/2 avocado
2 scrambled eggs
Peppers and mushrooms roasted in avocado oil
1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
All seasoned with Chacherie's creole seasoning

According to MyFitnessPal: 876 calories, 13g impact carbs, 53g protein, 65g fat

No comments:

Post a Comment