Monday, August 22, 2016

08.22.16 - I'm back, I hope!

Well it's been quite sometime since I've posted, over 2 years.  Not that I have any followers...!  I thought it might be a good idea to be more regular with this sort of thing.

For 14ish months now I've been adhering to a zero carb/carnivorous way of eating and I can honestly say that it has been awesome.  I've also, at the end of this month, been weight training for 1 year consistently (though I did have 1 month break in November of last year when I got sick and took it easy.)

I haven't seen a lot of movement on the scale, though there has been much change in my body composition as seen through tape measurements and pictures.  I originally started with the KetoGains protocol and saw good results.  However, I recently designed my own program based on an old bodybuilding technique of the 20 rep squat and deadlift and have been on that for the past couple of months training 2 days per week.  I also dropped my gym membership and built my own powerrack and gym in my garage for ease and convenience.

I don't want to get into a whole lot of detail on this post, but I wanted to use it as a primer for my coming back to blogging.  I hope to type to you in the future and on a more consistent basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment